2015/12/19

One Night Intervention have Changed My Life Course?

sumur

Rean is here!
Maaf kalo mulai dari 3 bulan kemaren jarang update apapun di sini, sampe draft2 yang harusnya ane selesain dari dulu mulai ditinggalin begitu aja ,__,
Ane cuma ngomong dikit aja di sini...
But first, I have a good news...

I FINALLY REALIZED WHAT I'M GONNA STUDY IN UNI NEXT YEAR.
Ane memutuskan untuk masuk Sastra Jepang.
Kalo ngomongin ane bakal belajar di kampus mana, masih TBA...
Why? It's the last resort. If I have joined art school (read: DKV), I'd have never survived there...
Since my drawing skill is kinda rubbish and lack of confidence, oh shit.
Drawing will be always as a hobby and my skill will probably improve as the time goes .__."
Gara2 ini, ane bakal ikut SBMPTN IPS /____/
And I'm gonna face my old nemesis;
ACCOUNTING
Juga nge-retrieve pelajaran matematika lagi (untung masih inget wwwww) .____.
Since I'm a fan of CHM (read: Clarkson, Hammond, and May), I shall never ever forget science lessons I've learned from high school...
Intinya, ane masih suka sama pelajaran IPA kok .____."
Lanjut ke hal yang lain...
Ane bakal jarang update apapun di blog ini, sekarang lebih aktif di FB & Twitter ,__,
Karena ane jatoh ke "jurang" CHM, Twitter ane makin hidup wwww
Kalo fandom2 lama masih diurus kok...
Tapi ane kangen ngurus Poke lagi, gara2 3DS-nya belum dateng /___/
Mari kita ngomongin hype akhir2 ini...
Star Wars Episode VII udah dirilis & ane udah nonton wwwww
In order to respect anyone who haven't watched it, I'm gonna post the review in next 3 months...
Review EPVII bakal yang paling serius di antara movie review yang ane tulis di sini. Jadi, tunggu aja!
Bye for now, and...
May The Force be with you.

-Jedi Master Yoda-





[SPOOF PSA (read: Public Service Announcement)]
sumur
PLEASE RESPECT ANYONE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED EPISODE VII BY NOT SPOILING THE MOVIE PLOT FOR A MONTH (the more, the better it'll be), MATES!
EVEN LUKE SKYWALKER STATED THIS:
Loose lips sink Starships! Don't pull a Homer, keep the secrets!
-Mark Hamill aka Luke Skywalker-


[BONUS]
source
I ALMOST FORGOT, TODAY IS RICHARD HAMMOND'S 46TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST HAMSTER KUNTET! (/'w')/

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean