2012/06/02

A Rare Celebration: Diamond Jubilee

Intro message:
May God Save The Queen.
2012/06/02 - 2012/06/06
Britons will celebrate the Diamond Jubilee!
What is that? It's an anniversary of HM (re: Her Majesty) Queen Elizabeth II for serving 60 years to Great Britain with it's commonwealth.
This is a VERY RARE CELEBRATION, don't miss it!
Why? In history, this is the 2nd time Britons celebrate this.
HM QUEEN ELIZABETH II IS THE 2ND QUEEN WHO REIGN THE GREAT BRITAIN FOR 60 YEARS AFTER QUEEN VICTORIA  
Summer 2012 is a season for Britons to be in seventh heaven!
From Diamond Jubilee to Summer Olympics.
You're lucky when you visit London at this summer!
Did you still remember The Queen's Golden Jubilee 10 years ago?
Unfortunately, I didn't watch it.
I was 4 years-old at that time.
Hope that there's a channel who will re-run the event.

Today, she is 85 years-old.
She became queen since 25 years-old.
His father, HRH George VI died at February 1952.
16 months later after her father's death, she officially became queen.
Until today, her husband Duke of Edinburgh still alive, I can't believe it.

To celebrate this RARE EVENT, be polite and elegant as you can!
You don't want to miss this event and in the future you'll tell this event to your future kids, right?


LET'S HAVE AN ELEGANT TEA PARTY AT 2ND JUNE - 6TH JUNE!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES!
THERE'LL BE A THAMES PAGEANT AT 3RD JUNE FOLLOWING WITH BOATS PARADE! 
A SPECTACULAR CONCERT AT 5TH JUNE FOLLOWING WITH ROYAL PROCESSION!
YOU WANNA SEE IT? TUNE ON YOUR BBC CHANNELS!


Not Pay TV user? Maybe there's local terebi (re: TV) will re-run this program or you can watch it via Youtube.

NOTE: PICTURES ARE COMING SOON
For further info & schedule, click this website.

Special Thanks: BBC & Wiki

[SPOOF]
I gotta clean up my living room & bedroom. Go to supermarket for shop some premium tea and bakery for cake.
Sadly, I don't have nice dress to celebrate it.  Except I wear well-groom Pajamas, because it'll on air at evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean