2012/05/26

Le Freak Show (What is this, Rean? Poet About Today's Kids Again?!)

One Saturday afternoon
I saw lots of Fangirl gathered at one mall
They screamed, like a disaster victim
Hysteria everywhere
What are they screaming for?
Of course, a group of dancing fuckin' girls/boys.

"Woah, Chebe are my girls!"
"Go Blink Go!"
"SM*SH, we heart you!"
"WAAAAAAAA!"
Those are screams by Fangirls that I always heard on Telly (TV)
Telly always tells a lie
That's true

My friend said: "What are they doing at mall? Watching lip syncing boys & gals? I think they're freakier than Beliebers"
Thanks to media, they explode everything
Today, there's lots of "Ditto" of K-Pop everywhere
Yep, K-Pop conquer the world today
Asians got affected with it
How about Americans? SNL host said: "WE LOVE IT, BUT..."
Or Europeans? I beg that: "K-Pop mixed all music genres"
What a good damn thing to make girls infatuated by pretty boys

Today's kids...
They need a kid, but there's nothing good
I should proud being 90s-2000s kids
Those years has a good thing that kids adore
Pretty Sailor Moon girls, awesome Ultraman, silly Kid's Songs, Kindergarten Songs, or *you name it*
That's what they've adored before
Remember that Westlife rocks the stage while Mandarin Pops do the same thing?
Remember that Cartoons invaded TV every morning?
Remember that... *you name it again*
90s-2000s Fangirls did that

Someone said: "K-Pop stars did the pretty difficult training many years to become a star. Audition always open everyday. They did this before Hallyu conquer the world"
That's right, stardom is the result of their hard work.
What about their "Dittos"?
Instant audition is a first step of it
They'll being watch by Youtube users
Today, you don't need audition to become famous
A magic wonderland called Youtube can make your dreams become star comes true
But, you need a luck to get it

That's a truth about today's trends
An ABS guy can make girls faint? Ah, it always happen not in M.I.A
A plagiarism issue can shook the world? A thing called "Media" can make it wilder
Okay then, you can name it by your self what will happen next

NOTE: NO OFFENSE FOR SENSITIVE ISSUE, IT ALWAYS HAPPEN.
Remember girls, "Unity in Diversity" concept, this is (not) a free country shit
Sorry if this is not like a poet, I'm not good at literature. I don't wanna be next Shakespeare!
I'm gonna correct it if there's something wrong.

2012. Rean Line. All rights reserved.
Copy this? I'M GONNA BREAK & SLAY YA LIKE TOOTHPICK *MAEDA-SAN'S STYLE


No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean