2011/07/08

Clone 'em All!

Today my business on Internet world is Cloning.

"WAIT?! YOU WANNA CLONE A SHEEP? MEANT DOLLY?!
"NOPE. I meant clone a Facebook account"

Yep, I'm been busy since April for this.
I'm inspired for this when Pet Society guild by bunch of kids exploded.
And they wanna invades Game Master, it seems.
Yeah, they used this clone to invades, likes, or anything.
I thought it similar to the meanings of a Pokemon Relationship; a nice and loyal friend who always beside you and needs some love.
I'm still remember, 2009 is a year when I'm addict to Star Wars.
I watched animated series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

My tools on this business are:
  • Small Note Block
  • PC
  • Internet Modem shit
  • Wireless Router
  • 0.7 mm Mechanical Pencil
  • Graphic Tablet (It'll make somethin' easier)
  • Note Book
  • Hiragana-Katakana Guides (If I wanna search some pics from Pixiv)
  • Post-it Paper
First time I promote this business,  a bunch of customers coming! I'm so happy!
I've to control my time to clone FB!
Since I've got new Laptop on May, there's no obstacles such as "limit of PC usage".

I have 3 PC's in my home. One of mine, my mom and for all.
For clone database, I used "for all" PC. Also with a piece of my first FB experiences documents!
Sometimes I used that PC with internet, but it's very slow (yep I've moved to new house then)
Every PC has a limitation, 3 clones can breed or you'll get road block.

How about Facebook names? PSEUDONYM ALWAYS!
Um.... Email address? Still Pseudonym.......

Every time I've cloned Ditto, I always used common-uncommon-rare-very rare-extraordinary rare names. I've also to read Baby Names list for more unique names
For Email address, somethin unusual is a base. Sometimes I use ghost species (Kuntilanak, pocong, sundel bolong, etc.)

Minna, I've got brand new graphic tablet and I used it to draw on SAI. I'll get cracked ver. SAI Paint Tool next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean