Actually, it's start at Winter 2007
10-year-old me, went to arcade. I saw 2 dancing game, I can't choose what I want to play. There was a DDR in the left and a Pump it Up (PIU) on the right. I decided to chose DDR because it's easier to play. First song I've played is Queen's - We Are the Champions and selected Beginners level.
2 weeks later, I've got PS2 console. And there's DDR inside! I start to dance using a dance mat. I'm happily continued and tried until next level.
-The Issues-
On the beginnings of 2008, my dance skills improved. I'm so happy and jumpin' in a joy!
On DDR Extreme 2, before dancing start, we should choose the dancer chara. I choose always girl chara. But, there's one thing I liked on this game, Suspicious-looking chara!
There's 1 cowgirl and 1 cowboy. I chose the cowboy first, but It's similar like a girl.
Why? Of course! the outfit. It used to be girl, since I'm back on the dance floor after William of Wales and Catharine of Cambridge Royal Wedding, I'M CURIOUS ABOUT IT.
Ok, that cowgirl chara name is Lady, for cowboy it's name is Naoki.
By golly, all chara of dancers were couple. There are a baby-talking-like-an-adult, strange princess, a mecha and also a pirate similar to JACK SPARROW!
-The Moment-
Since I'm curious about it, I choose that name as a witch (Is it OOT?). Yep, 2008 also the year when I'm a big fan of Harry Potter!
By the way, that chara also used for a composer one of DDR songs. I like 'em because.....
INNOCENT, when I heard a love song
DYNAMIC, when I heard disco-party music
UPBEAT, when I heard dirty sound.
Ok, forgot it. The awkward moment, when the chara slack off!
And also, when it's jumpin' in a joy!
I thought that chara is a girl. But since I got an alternate chara, I analyzed it's scarf!
Since I stalk it, I ALREADY KNEW IF IT'S A BOY. NOOOOOOOOOOO
OMG! Is this similar when I saw it on (I've forgot the series name), a cowboy who sleeping then his horse rushed off?
Because this game, I like many JPops until today.
My level increased. I start to battle with many lasses and youngsters in arcade. There are pro and how about me? I was a newbie.
I gave up since I can't beat standard mode level. My feet seems weak and I felt tired then.
-The Ending-
Beginning of 2009, its a dawn of internet era. I felt bored to play console games and start to play online games since my dance mat broken at Christmas 2008.
I used the alternates, yep I used the console! When there's a double arrow, I can't hit it and I'm failed.
So, I decided to RETIRE and start my Internet era.
And the story continues.....
When I retrieving an old saved game in my memory card of PS2....
It was happened after I saw a Royal Wedding....
To be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!
I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean