2015/09/08

I Know What Ye Did this Summer, Rean...

sumur
Ahoy zere ,_,
Udah masuk September aja ya ._.
Ane postpone kuliah sampe tahun depan, sekarang...
#StillUnemployed
Dan, kegiatan ane sekarang?
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Rave
  • Draw
  • Write
  • Moan about life
  • Craft
  • Cook
  • Game
  • Sew pouches & tote bags
  • Fancying The Hamster all day 
  • Relearn some lessons from high school
  • Learn Japanese
  • Watch TG, some science & history shows on NGC/BBC
  • REPEAT. 
Itu karena sampe sekarang ane bener2 ga bisa milih mau kuliah di jurusan apa ;__;
Oh shit.
Tinggal tunggu keputusan ane di akhir tahun lah ,__.
Bye /__/

[SPOOF]
Twitter @reanline
PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW, LAGI KERACUNAN OM HAMSTER!!! w(OAOw)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean