![]() |
| You're not a human if you have nothing but sinful sins you've made... |
I've already told ye since last February, there will be a major main tenis (?) for this blog...
I'm gonna fix everything in this blog, especially some readers' complaints about how small this font size used...
I have no idea whether I'll use BlogSkins or the new Blogger manual interface design (?)
So, just wait and see!
By ze way, tomorrow's my most-loved birthday... *no one cares*
And I'm (still) trapped in sinful paranoias I've made in my lifetime...
BRACE YER SELF!
I MIGHT CHANGE THE BLOG'S URL!
SEE YA ON MAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!
I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean