2012/08/05

Poet: It's All About Him, and I Adore to Him (FIXED VERSION) by me

Intro:
Ni Hao, Kai Lan everyone!
Tentunya kalian masih inget dengan bonus puisi di entry yang kemaren. Sebenernya, puisi ini udah gue fix dan ditambah-tambahin baitnya. Why? PUISI INI GUE BIKIN JADI VIDEO!
Kalo mau liat videonya, nanti gue uplot. TAPI BUKAN DI YOUTUBE
Disengaja ga di-upload ke YouTube takutnya jadi viral di internet plus anak-anak yang dewa maen DDR pada ngebash gue (?) U,U
NOTE:
  • Maaf gue tulis pake bahasa Inggris karena takutnya dia ntar ngeliat video ini dari FB *ngek
  • Ga ngerti? DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE, IT'S A BIG NO! *ngomong pake British accent =="
  • IF YOU PLAGIARIZE MY WORK, I'LL SLAY Y'ALL! *sadis
  • And there is one more thing: DO NOT EVER DOWNLOAD IT'S VIDEO VER. Kalo jadi viral di internet, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
  • Kalo grammar-nya ada yang salah, CMIIW ya!

It's All About Him, and I Adore to Him

When I know you for first time, I thought that you're a girl that could be my "Best" friend.
But, I was WRONG. Obviously, you're a guy.
When you're in fame, I couldn't see you.
I was a wee child at that time, game walkthrough help me a lot to find you today.
And when it’s over, I tried to get you.
I didn't use GOOGLE at that time; I don't have any trustworthy to them.
I almost wait for a thousand years.

Suddenly, there was a miracle before Christmas.
I've found you on a video that uploaded by someone itself officially.
And, this is the time when I know you a lot.
I was ALONE. WITHOUT FRIEND THAT HAVE SAME INTEREST WITH ME.

You know what, sir? I'm proud to be one of your fans that still exist.
You're quotes are amazing. Now I do believe that one of your saying:
"I push oneself out of my comfort zone and I must try new ideas"
Even you have a wonderful meaning inside your name; A Honest Tree.
April 28 is the day when we have wonderful time underneath Sakura trees.
And you have lots of pseudonym that makes a mystery….

I've been almost 5 years having same infatuation to you.
While the girls are mad about Korean Boys…
I always remember about a guy from Osaka…
But, how do I stop this passion that binds me, sir?

That's the way that girl like me as an ordinary fan loving you.
I'm the freak one in my environment, and that's okay.
Maybe what I feel now is similar to the way Sophie of Howl's Moving Castle loving Master Howl (?)

You know what, sir? I'm still ALONE.
Today, I have few friends that have same interest with me.
And, I have to take a good care of my “Little Sister” only by myself.
Her name is Daryl.
She is 14 years-old, and you can consider it as DDR.
She used to have fun with her friends in her era…
But, today she feels so lonely and sad

Would you like to chat with me, maybe?
Seems that you always busy every weekday.
How about on the weekend? You often went online…

Because of this, maybe “Miss Popularity” in school will say:
"A 14 years-old gal got infatuation with a guy that about 20 years older than her? THAT'S INSANE!"

What makes me adore about you?
Yourself in a game chara; Red-haired, loves to smirk, wear J-style cowboy costume, and the way you slack off.
In reality, YOU LOOK AMAZING, SIR!

Thank you, sir. You are my everything.
You've lighted my sorrow life into the brighter life.
Thank you, sir. Your creations are the best one!
Despite you’re not familiar in my environment; I’ll be there for you
I will stay here with my “Little Sister”, keep her safe and sound….
And I will never ever forget you!


Am I freaky? Yea, you can say about that...
I'm still "Good" today!
Not like either K-Pop Fan Girls or Beliebers!

"Nao" to the "Ki". It's Naoki.
He is a guy that makes these 14 years-old girl life amazing

2012/07/28
Rean Line. All rights reserved .__.

[BONUS]
Setelah 2 hari ga on FB, I've got a good news.
AKHIRNYA BANG U1 CONFIRM F/R GUE DI FB (?)
Thanks God, It's Friday.
Penampakannya coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean