2012/05/11

2010 - I Choose You!

Continous From:
Sorry for a long-time-not-to-update this series.
-The Beginnings-
2010 is the year when I joined a forum named "Forum Megaxus". It's an AyoDance community forums. I used to be a member nicknamed ~Playful_Fish~ with AyoDance chara ~PF_Mejlis~. I met another AyoDance Player and having fun together. On April 2010, I decided to retire from forum because of internet connection and often checked my AyoDance chara. I returned back to my Pet Society again since 2010 Val's day and start to knowing about MILIDEAAL guild. This year is the time when Pet Society player explodes.

-The Issues-
May 2010, a handheld console named Nintendo DS suddenly changed my place where I play something. First game that I've played a game in my own NDS was Cooking Mama 2! I opened a game called "Pokemon Soul Silver Japan Version" from my NDS, I don't know what the game wanna do for me for first time I play it! I picked my starter Pokemon; Totodile. I started my journey as a newbie Pokemon trainer from New Bark Town and blocked at Ilex Forest because of Farfetch'd. I don't understand Japanese at that time, so I decided to open the game walkthrough from GameFaqs and Super Cheats. After I followed the walkthrough, MY GAME SUCCESSFULLY WORKS! Strangely, I only defeated Champion Lance just one try, I'M NOT USING ANY CHEATS WITH ONLY 1 POKEMON STARTER ALSO 5 EXTRA POKEMONS (re: other pokemons)! I SWEAR!
Because I didn't know how to use a party strategy at that time, I used to have this motto for my self as Pokemon Trainer:
STARTER FIRST, THEN THE EXTRAS!
Usually, pro Pokemon Trainer care about both starter and their extras. I used to care about starter only, because of this strategy, my other Pokemon's level WERE MESSED UP! After I realized this, I decided to re-settle up my party strategy for first time and successfully defeated Pokemon Trainer Red about 3 tries (1 for real battle, the rest for preview purposes only). Yeah, you should know that my starter has 20 higher level than my extras. Today, my Pokemon starter level is lv. 86, while the rest are about lv.50-60, except my Legendary Pokemon Lugia has Lv. 72.
Because Pokemon have 5 regions, then I played Pokemon Pearl which settled at Sinnoh Region. It was strange for me, THERE ARE LOTS OF NOT SO INTERESTING LANDMARKS THERE! From the haunted house of Eterna Forest, confusing Mt. Coronet, and distorted Sendoff Spring cave.

-The Moment-
Since I played Pokemon again after 3 years hiatus, I have to reveal another quests that I used to reveal it a bit. Thanks to Pokemon, my drawing skills are increased and started to doodling a lot everywhere. Because of this game, I have another game genre that one is my favorite: RPG games. My games that I played a lot in this year not also Pokemon, I also played Harvest Moon, Kingdom of Hearts, and I forgot the rest (maybe Super Mario series).
Now, let's talk about Pet Society. When it was 2010, I used my Pet Society as a game where I can cosplaying my pet so I don't have to do this in real world, despite I want to do that someday. The end of 2010, I started to work at MILIDEAAL guild, the biggest Pet Society guild in Indonesia. Which the members are tweens and teenagers (I'm part of it). And started to listened video game soundtrack, especially Pokemon.
Because I have to think about my next language that I must learn it on High School, I decided to learn Japanese starts from middle of 2011. Thanks to Pokemon again, it's Japanese names of it's monsters teach me how to read Katakana and read it.
Since the end of 2010, I have lots of interest about Japan, yeah when it was the beginning of 2010 I prioritize to stalk about South Korea.

-The Ending-
At the beginning of 2010 Winter, I was worried about my Pet Society being hacked again. Fortunately, It wasn't happen. This is the moment when I have to care about K-Pop because the rumor was like this:
Hallyu Wave will raise their fame at 2011. Prepare your self for it and welcome the return back of Asian Pop Invasion since it was stopped at 2005.
 The prediction was TRUE.

The story still continues.....
K-Pop conquer the world.....
Boybands and Girlbands are on the stage...
Fangirls are everywhere.....
The Fairy Tale Wedding is on.....
And I have infatuation with someone despite it just a fictional chara.....
I care about today trends....
And anything freaky for me...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean