2012/04/26

After The Hunger Games

I'm back. After about 3 weeks hiatus for UN Quest Challenge *eh.
Setelah ane "membunuh" soal UN layaknya film The Hunger Games (Dude, I don't have time to watch it and I lose the chance to watch it in movies. But it's okay, I will buy it's DVD instead), ane akhirnya BEBAS dari segala urusan UJIAN, tapi.....

  1. Ane sebenarnya masih ada "ujiannya", tunggu tanggal 2 Juni sebagai "The Judgement Day"
  2. Ane harus nyari SMA/SMK. Bingung mau masuk mana.
Itu aja masalahnya. Masalah seperti itu juga terjadi pas jaman kelas 6 SD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean