2011/11/11

A Spoiler of Next Randumb Novel

18 July 1974....
Hippies are everywhere, youngsters love peace and it's logo invades the world.....
At one night.....
"WAAAAH! THIEVES! CALL THE POLICE!"
"BUT THE PHONE CONNECTION HAS BEEN DISABLED, OH SHIT"
"RILEY! HELP AUNTIE AND CALL THE POLICE!!!!"
A girl named Riley didn't care what happened. She'll wake up until her sister come home. A woman shouted loudly and no one care, even a police....
"GIMME THAT KEY OF YOUR VAULT OR I'LL OVER YOUR HEAD!"
"NO! MY HUSBAND ALREADY DEATH AND WHEN HE USED TO ALIVE, HIS RIVAL WANNA KILL HIM BUT IT ALWAYS FAIL!"
"HM... FAIL WHAT? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND, SILLY OLD WOMAN!"
"TAKE THIS!!!"
A car arrived right in front of the mansion. A girl who rides the car immediately enter to her house.
"I'm so glad to see the Cruella not here, maybe she have some vacation...."
"Eh, what's that? A MURDER IN MY PARENTS HOUSE?!"
The girl shocked out when she saw bloods right next her, she went to her little sister room with nervous condition.
"RILEY! WAKE UP! THIS IS YOUR SISTER HERE!"
"Ugh......"
Riley confused after awoke. She wandering around and asking to her self about someone's scream....
"A scream of woman, is that my auntie did?! I'm very sorry to her....." she taught
"Riley, I know what's goin' on, and we need to leave this place, NOW!"
"Huh? What happened?"
"Maybe someone hunted for our special thanksgiving soup cauldron! I knew it's very heavy for you, but we need to take it away!"
Riley and her sister immediately leave their house by taking their belongings, even they didn't knew about their aunt has been murder by someone. At their aunties room.........
"heheh, I wonder what the future will be Mr. Crousant is bright or not... Maybe a terror text to them......"
"WAIT! I JUST NEED TO CHECK CRUELLA'S ROOM...."
Her sister found a letter, written:
"Two sisters, shall to be haunted at their lifetime, if their beloved treasure..... Isn't given to someone else... To be the next right ownership....."
The elder confused when she read it, she just pretend this letter could be a small bullying terror.....
"I just wondering how where'll we live next? Your flat?"
"Aeyup."
"Yay!"
Two sisters continued their journey for their new life.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean