2011/09/24

2009 - Cute Things Madness, Cyber World and a...... Force

-CONTINOUS FROM HERE-

-The Beginnings-
After I retired from DDR things, I decided flee to the Internet. First thing I've stay in there was playing dress-up games. Yes, a girls love cute things, sometimes the boys hate 'em.
My friend giving me my first e-mail, but.... today it's expired. And created me a Friendster account.
Since August 2008, I've began my internet world journey.

-The Issues-
January 2009, is a month when "Internet Booming" happened. Everyone started move to Facebook. Yes, since Obama promoted himself in the end of 2008 via Facebook, this social network has been exploded it's population.
I was newbie in there, I liked to stalk Celebrity sites (OMG derp, you're stupid ass of little fangirl.) and... a bit of ecchi.
My fandom in this year are: Pet Society, Star Wars, Shojo Anime, 4l4y3rz things (F YEA), Marathon's Cartoon.
5 days after Valentine 2009, I've got my first FB account. And it's still survived until today.
2009 is the year when I used to chat with MSN.
I used to be a prodigy (nah nah nah, you're a dork girl today).
1 week later after I created my FB, I stalk a game called "Pet Society". In the past, there still few player there.
And created my first pet called "Betty".
When I first to play it, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!! It's better than Rock You! Super Pets.

In this year, I have another fandom that opposite to my dad's fandom. Yep, Star Wars.
Since I've played Star Wars II PS2 ver. , I have a big fandom of 'em.
And also, a story.....
The story are very pretty interesting. And it was right at the time when CN Asia aired Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
My favorite chara are..... YODA and Luke Skywalker!
I've never watch the real movie, just watch movie clips from the game.

This year also a time when I played alternate dancing game. Since DDR fandom already died that year, I start to play Audition Dance Battle.
Audition Dance Battle could be a combination of DDR and PIU. Why? All arrows mode are in ONE!
My favorite game mode is Beat Rush. It similar to ...... (shit! I forgot it)
And do you know what? Because this game, I love to stalk it's game forum. It was first time ever I played forum game there.

-The Moment-
June 2009, I was graduated from Elementary School and start my JHS journey. I've met my old friend. And it's very nostalgic to shared my darkness past time life.
About my FB life? I'M ADDICT TO P.S AT THAT TIME! :O
Mid of 2009 was the time when new P.S players exploded (in the outside, U MAD?), my pet got hacked by someone. So, I decided to restart it again.
Since my pet got hacked, My pet name now called "Andromeda".
It's very fun with that time when many old P.S players still alive.
I'm addict to all Playfish games that time!
But, since PF decided to joint venture with EA, it ruined EVERYTHING.

-The Ending-
Christmas 2009, could be first time I enjoyed P.S Holiday Season time, but.....
UNFORTUNATELY, MY PET GOT HACKED AGAIN!
Since that time, I decided to retire from Pet Society.
And enjoy another PF games.
Another dumb day 2 days after New Year 2010, my Restaurant City got hacked. And I lost anything.
I just played Country Story and Audition Dance Battle only.

Story still continues.......
Beginning of Feb 2010, I decided to return back play P.S again.....
Play Megaxus forums......
And......

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean