Stalk Here.
***
♫Like Services! Like Services! Please like me if you can....
Like Contest! Like Contest! Please gimme of your like!
Like Contest! Contest! Show 'em if you can!
Let's get ready, for a contest... A rush is begin!♫
(repeat it again XD)Song : Make Way for Noddy Tunes
***
I've been edited the lyrics of this childish song, and it has their own theme!"Chirean, a kid who addicts to Internet, Pet Society, Pokemon, Games and a forum life.....
Loves to Stalk somethin'
Anti-Cheater, but a cheater victims
Hates any kinds of drama
Likes to interviewing someone, even a strangers"
Yep, Like Services..... doesn't have any theme song or maybe an anthem?Is there a creative person in here?!
WHAT?!
Wanna create a full lyrics? Coming Soon!
Disclaimer : The song has own their copyright XD (means i'm not copying, just change the lyrics)
ENJOY!


No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!
I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean