2011/02/05

New Series: Like Masters Epic!

From today, I create new story. This story was based from my experience, Like Service, Traders Activities, and many more....
Okay, the series called:  Like Masters Epic!
This story about Halley Walsh a.k.a Hasegawa Miwa (長谷川 美和), Little girl who has been her dream was eaten by someone. Makes her feel terrified. Until then, She enter to the Fame City. She didn't knew this place has many secret, about like service and anything from the story. After someone called Hana Mitchie, who is the candid of the Like Alliance Mascot, joined her journey.
So, what happened next? The story will reveals on Sunday. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean