2011/02/22

Fakemon #1: Pikapika..pika...chu?! WTF?!

Indonesian Pokemon Fans still remember about this.....

Yep, it's Pikachu from IMB 2
It makes me feel WTF when i was saw it.
Actually, it's his 3rd performance on that stage :D
For first performance on that stage, it was happened Real Pikachu voice from Ikue Ohtani.
I wanna post the video but i can't posted double youtube videos in here :(
Haha, feel 'em and you'll gotta shock'd
When it was performed, i was wrote on twitter like this:
"Pikachu IMB 2... Gotta report it to Junichi!"
"Satoshi, i hope you see it!"
"Gotta create fan fiction"
"Hope Pikachu out....."
"Ash will shock'd if Pikachu perform"
"Theres Pikachu in the stage, Rocket comes to catch it"
"Pikachu, please get out! :("
And then.... 12nd Jan 2011..... A Result from IMB 2......
Pikachu vs I am Dancer!
"So...... the one who should get out from the stage is...."
It's so thrilled and also I'M SO EXCITED!
Twitter Post:
"Pikachu vs I am Dancer looks like Ash vs Gary! XD"
Here's a result....
"Sorry Pikachu, you're eliminated..... Go on and do your best!"
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy! But for dummies Pokemon Fans... They're crying (alay >:) )
And also i've posted something in twitter:
"YAAAY PIKACHU OUT, SONATSU YELLIN' OUT AND ASH GOTTA SHOCK'D! XD"
Actually, if Pikachu still on stage......
ALL POKEMON FANS AROUND THE WORLD WILL STALK HIM!
heheheh..... I just wanna report it to TPCi.
Even Bulbapedia knows!
His Official twitter: @Pikachu_IMB

See ya later in Fakemon Files: A Disturbing things from Pokemon!

P.S : I'll never trool this



No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean