2011/01/01

Secret Power of Master Chio (Part 1)

One night.....
Dea: M...master?
Chio: Eh? What did you do this night?
Dea: Er.... Everyday you always say a motivation word...
Chio: Of course, this is my ability...
Dea: Wow, you're very great. You always like this and everyone who heard what did you say are being motivated.
Chio: Kid, want to become motivator like me?
Dea: No, sorry. I like to become a trader. (It means Master was an explorer also a motivator?)
Chio: You should go to sleep, I think tomorrow will be a great day. I always to become an 'Early Bird'
Dea: Er... Master? Why you always like this?
Chio: It cause my ability. It is called 'Wisdom Heart'
Dea: W..wisdom heart? (It is very strange.....) How you can get that?
Chio: It was happened when...... (I began to tell the story...)
***
"Way back when.....
It was happened when I was still a small child....
I wasn't like me, yup a Trader Master..... Also an explorer and a Motivator......
I was only an ordinary little girl.... This is......
Yep, the story began after my parents decided to live in a small village....
For first time, I was tried to explore anything in yards...."
Chio's Papa: Chio, look. This place is relaxing for me. How about you?
Chio's Mama: Oh! You can explore anything. Come back before it is dark, okay?
Chio: Yep! I'll never disappoint you!
Chio's Mama: Chio, we're very busy. So, don't disturb us, okay?
Chio: Got it!
So, I tried to explore before....
???: Oh! I've got new friends!
???: Who's that girl? I wanna meet her!
Chio: Wow! This place is great! I want to stay in here!
???: Hi, my name is Natty. Nice to meet you...
???: Are you a girl from big city?
Chio: Er.... Who are you? Nice to meet you, Natty.
???: I'm Wendy. We're friends. What about it?
Chio: I think my parents now decorate my new home. I want to sight-seeing, please?
Natty: Of course! Why not?
Then, Natty accepted my request... I was scared with that girl I met....
Natty: This is Okasaan Farm. On right side, there are Motel, Woody Bars and Caramel Cafe.
Chio: Caramel Cafe? That store will be sweet! I want to get there!
Wendy: Sorry, Caramel Cafe now closed. Will open tomorrow.
Natty: Can we continue now? If you're turn left, there are my house and Buorgeois House. Only a few person can enter.
Wendy: Nat, did you know what time is it? It is almost dark. We should go home now.
Chio: You're right. My mom now worried about me. See you tomorrow!
Natty & Wendy: Be careful, you always lost!
Chio: Okay!
***
But... Sometimes I always lost after I saw many things.
It was a stormy evening, I'm lost.
Chio: Oh no, it's a bad weather. I need to go home faster...
However....
Chio: Gasp! It almost rain! But I'm lost....
I think I can't go home. Maybe I'll sweep out with storm.....
Chio: WAAAH!!!
No! Before I was shouted out, I've heard something!
???: SSS.... GARUGARUGARU....
What is that? It look a like monster....
???: GA.GA...GA.. GARUGARU.... SSSSS.....
I felt scared... I really want to cry and shout out....
So, who is that?....

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean