"A long time ago.... in Pet Society World far-far away........
There was a market called 'LIDEA'
In that market, it's a new dawn for trader......
Catharina Rosie, is a girl from Pet Society Town....
She wants to be the greatest trader ever....
However........"
***
"A new price for 'Chocolate Sweet Dresses!' The new price will valid tomorrow!"
"YAAAY!!!"
"I'm Rosie, I'm the new trader! I really want to be like Master Chio, the greatest Pet Society Trader Ever! I always dream like this! I really want to be here, yup! Admin House!"
"Cath! time to bed! did you know what time is it? it almost 11 PM!"
"Oh Mom, please gimme more time..... I wanna be the greatest trader ever....."
"Okay, I'll give you more time. After this, you should go to sleep!"
"Evening LIDEA Market, it's me, Dee-Dee. Tomorrow is the 'Admin Selection Day'. There are 3 limited seat for new admins. There are 'Permanent Admin', 'Director of Trading Prices', and 'Middle Men Director'. The audition will start tomorrow. But, only 3 persons who enter first, will be the new admin. Thank you for attention."
***
"zzzz...... zzzz..... I'll be the next admin tomorrow.... I'll choose my position as the permanent admin.
No..no..no! it is very hard for me.... How about....
I'LL CHOOSE MY POSITION AS DIRECTOR OF TRADING PRICES!
Eek.... No! I can't do this! I'll choose my position as Middle Men Director, maybe?
***
"Morning *yawn* AAARGH! It almost 7 am. I'm Late! Gasp, oh no!
Ugh... who broke my clock first? Mom, wasn't it?
I should be very fast... but........"
***
"GO! TRADERS! GO! CHOOSE YOUR POSITION! GO! GO! GO!"
"Okay, maybe... this is the last one....."
"Wow! you've got the new position as the Middle Men! you're great, Shelly!"
"Thanks...."
"Gasp! Dee-Dee said the last position, maybe it's the...."
"Sorry Kid, the last position has been reserved.... Try it next time.... sorry..."
"WHAT?! RESERVED?! I Can't believe it!"
"Ho-ho-ho! Kiddo, I just only kidding. If you're very interested to be the new admin, I'll take you first..."
"Here, choose one of the box. If you're get the book with the name in the cover, it means, you've got a new position as an admins."
"Er.... Really?"
"Yep, don't be shy. Just choose one."
"I'll Choose this box!
Eh? it was already taken?
How about this!
Same again........ Someone just cheating..
Maybe.. this is the last one.....
Eek..... It already taken again?! Dee-Dee.. You've trick me!
"Oh, I already said 'It has been reserved, right?"
"Yep, you forgot it. I was failed... I don't have any chance again..."
"No, Kid.... You just have a chance to be the new admins.... Just stay in here, okay?"
"Dee-Dee! Can we talk just for a moment?"
"Oh! Okay, Kun!"
Ten Minutes Later....
***
"Oh! Rosie! I've just talk with Chio, She said... You're accepted as the new admins!"
"YAAAAAY! I DID IT!!"
"But......"
"Huh? What happened, Dee-Dee?"
"With one condition......"
"C....condition? What is that?"
"If you want to be the new admins, you need to be more patient and..... don't be stubborn"
"Oh, you're right. Thank you for this.... I really appreciate you.... (crying)"
***
"Cath! I've heard the news about you, you'll move to the admin house, right? It's time to say farewell for me. By the way, all neighbors are support to you for your trading success on admin house."
"Er.... thanks, Mom. You always support me....."
"I've to prepare your suitcase. There are your clothes, your favorite stuff, your collection, your favorite food and your Pinny"
"Rosie, I think we should go to the admin house. And... you must ready for this"
"Cath, I've several money. Please use this for emergency. If you have a problem, just come to my house, okay? Just say hello for me at admin house...."
"*sniff*.... Mom.... I'll miss you so much... I can talk to you anytime....."
"Rosie, hurry! The car has already prepared"
"Er.. Mom... I will go now..... Bye...."
"Bye Cath, Do Your Best!"
***
"Cath! I've heard the news about you, you'll move to the admin house, right? It's time to say farewell for me. By the way, all neighbors are support to you for your trading success on admin house."
"Er.... thanks, Mom. You always support me....."
"I've to prepare your suitcase. There are your clothes, your favorite stuff, your collection, your favorite food and your Pinny"
"Rosie, I think we should go to the admin house. And... you must ready for this"
"Cath, I've several money. Please use this for emergency. If you have a problem, just come to my house, okay? Just say hello for me at admin house...."
"*sniff*.... Mom.... I'll miss you so much... I can talk to you anytime....."
"Rosie, hurry! The car has already prepared"
"Er.. Mom... I will go now..... Bye...."
"Bye Cath, Do Your Best!"
***
"Finally, Rosie has been accepted as an admins and She left her mother because of this. Will Rosie success at Admin House for first time job or... she will failed?"
-TO BE CONTINUED-
No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!
I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean