2010/11/30

Release Date of MIPMO blog announcement

back again! With help of my friend (she is admins XD), She edited MIPMO blog from bad template to good template! Also added too fan Page updates and music!
Because this is members request, so I released it very quickly after she edited this blog!
MIPMO BLOG was released on Saturday, 27th November 2010
I need to improve this blog and MIPMO blog, added "sweet things" on both blog, and.... Promote my blog too!
And also, this is my Diary and Journal. Check it out by Click Here.
See ya later! 
P.S:

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean