2010/11/17

Fan Fiction of Milideaal (1)

Well Everyone, did you know about Milideaal? this is a Pet Society Regional shop and it is very popular among P.S Indonesian player. well, beside the fan stuff, i'll create the fan fiction below:
EP 1: THE WISHES

Long time ago, in Pet Society World not-so-far-far-away......

4 Pets discover strange forest so far from P.S town. They're Cathrina, Chio, Dea, and Virara. They're friends since they're released with their owner, Pet Society Pl;ayer. They're fled from town because scammer attack in regional market. Chio, the group leader decide to finding new life without scammer in P.S regional market.
"I think this place is strange, i can't find the way to get back...." Cathrina said
"I wanna go home. i want to retire..." Dea said
"No words to RETIRE! we'll get a new hope soon..." Chio said
"Oh? what did you said, leader Chio? we'll get a new life after this journey? are you sure?"Virara ask to Chio
"I'm sure, girls. But our step still so far and we are still have a life."
"But i missed town and market too. Did you remember since we're closed our shop in market?"
".............. "
"I'm remember about it. Life in P.S world and our apprentice as trader are very tough. Dea."
"I knew it, Leader Chio. I will follow you"
*--*
At night. Dea heard strange voice
"I can't sleep....."
"Me too..., i think the blizzard will come..."
"NO! that's not a blizzard."
"Eh, really, Leader Chio?"
"..............................."
"huh? whats happened, Leader Chio?"
"The legend and myth in here.... BECOME REAL!!!"
"REAL? What did you mean...?"
"The legend of Wishing Pet. If you heard strange voice in this forest, it means that Wishing Pet will come to you"
"Can you tell us the story? Chio?"
"..........................................................."
"um.... Chio, are you all right?"
"Yup, i'm all right."
Strange-Light like thunderbolt across the forest. They're feel look-a-like a shotting star..........
"LOOK! It's a shooting star! let's make a wish!"
They're make a wish when the shooting star still acrossing forest......
"I wish we're survive in this forest...."
"I hope P.S will very better soon....."
"I hope i can get free cash item from mayor"
"..................................................................."
"Chio, why you're not making a wish?"
"Because, the life will.........."
Suddenly, the big explosion come to Chio and Dea
"AAAAH!!!!!!!!...."
Virara and Cathrina were hurt by the big explosion
"Ouch........ my hands....."
"It's okay, it is an effect from that explotion"
"Wow..... that pet..... is it Chio?"
"Hey! i'm in here! Silly!"
"So this is Chio, right? if it is Chio, so who is a pet with white gown?"
"..................."
"Hi, Looking for something, i'm in here."
"Well, um..... who are you?"
"My name is Ryn. Everyone know me as a 'Wishing Pet'. I can grant your wishes if you're really have a big problem in your life."
"Oh, Really? Can you grant our wishes? Did you know everything?"
"I knew everything. Now, tell me your wishes."
"I wish our life changed and our life will very better....."
"Okay, your wishes will come true for a few second......"
After the're asked for a wish, They're teleport to another land....
"AAAAH!!!!!!!....."
"Leader Chio, where are we? are we still in P.S world?"
"Well, this is your wishes right? build your new life in here, as a trader......"
"Um..... thank you, Ryn. You're grant our wishes....."
"Your Welcome. May i grant your wish successfully with "
Finally, Ryn Disappear. They're confused to start a new life in here....






~TO BE CONTINUED~

Thank you for read this. I will fix it soon if there is a mistake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
1. NO HARSH!
2. NO OOT!
3. NO CHIT-CHAT
4. NO HENTAI (?)
5. NO PROMOTING!
6. NO SPAM!
7. NO ANONYMOUS!

I appreciate what ye blabberin' 'bout and thank yer kind attention. But if you don't I'll put ye on Davy Jones' Locker (?).
-Medarean